Posted on November 24, 2020 at 4:30 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 9,512 (up 167 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 7.9% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 544 (up 8 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 139 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Safer at Home for the Holidays: Health officials continue to encourage people not to travel for the holidays and not to celebrate with people outside their immediate household as part of the effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Find out how to keep yourself and your family and friends safe at loudoun.gov/safeholiday.
- Loudoun County Observes Thanksgiving Holiday: There will be no COVID-19 Summary Report Wednesday, November 25, 2020, due to the Thanksgiving Day holiday. Loudoun County government administrative offices close at noon Wednesday, and remain closed November 26-27. The next COVID-19 Summary Report is scheduled for Monday, November 30, 2020.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #