Posted on November 23, 2020 at 4:46 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 9,345 (up 196 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.0% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 536 (up 5 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 139 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Rapid Testing Explained: Loudoun County health officials have received many questions about the different types of tests available to detect the virus that causes COVID-19, particularly the antigen or rapid test. We provide answers and other resources in today's earlier post.
- CDC Provides COVID-19 Information for Travelers: While travel increases your chance of getting and spreading COVID-19 and staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19, if you are going to travel, you should be as well informed as possible. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has launched Travel Planner. It allows travelers to search a centralized communication platform to find COVID-19 information for the state, local, territorial, and tribal communities they’re passing through and for their destinations. View the CDC Travel Planner.
- Loudoun is Ready Grants Open Tuesday: The Board of Supervisors has allocated $250,000 of CARES Act funding to address a growing need in the hospitality industry: offsetting the costs associated with outdoor seating, including tents, heating systems and heating fuel. Applications for the new "Loudoun Is Ready Outdoor Seating Grant" program will be available at 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 24, 2020. Read more about the program.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #