Posted on November 19, 2020 at 5:17 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 9,046 (up 26 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.3% (down 0.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 529 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 138 (up 2 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- New 'Loudoun Is Ready Outdoor Seating Grant' Launches Tuesday: Loudoun Economic Development announced on Thursday that the Board of Supervisors allocated $250,000 of CARES Act funding to address a growing need in the hospitality industry: offsetting the costs associated with outdoor seating, including tents, heating systems and heating fuel. The new Loudoun Is Ready Outdoor Seating Grant program, which will open at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, November 24, 2020, is designed to provide up to $5,000 in funding to approximately 50 businesses.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #