Posted on November 18, 2020 at 4:48 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 9,020 (up 66 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.7% (up 0.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 527 (up 7 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 136 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Health Officials Offer Guidance on College Students Returning Home for the Holidays: Loudoun County health officials recommend college students and their families take precautions as students return home for the holidays or extended breaks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As college students travel home, many communities across the country are experiencing an increase in the number of COVID-19 cases. The combination of events presents an increased risk for COVID-19 transmission and for bringing the virus into homes. Students should use extra caution if they will interact with older family members and individuals in the household who have underlying medical conditions. Read the detailed guidance in the news release.
- Outdoor Dining Safety Guide: Loudoun County has created a guide to help answer frequently asked questions from local food and beverage establishments concerning outdoor dining during the COVID-19 pandemic, including fire prevention and outdoor seating requirements as well as building and health regulations. Read the guide (PDF).
- Loudoun County Public Library Website is Currently Offline: The LCPL website is currently down due to a technical issue. The county is working with the website host to restore service as quickly as possible. In the meantime, the LCPL catalog remains accessible online. Read additional details about online services and contact information for LCPL branches.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #