Posted on November 18, 2020 at 10:53 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 8,894 (up 252 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.3% (up 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 516 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 136 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Nonprofit Grant Funding Application Now Available: Loudoun County’s grant application process for human service nonprofit organizations is underway with the posting of the Fiscal Year 2022 (FY 2022) Human Service Nonprofit Grant Application at loudoun.gov/nonprofitgrants. Tax-exempt, private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations that provide human services to Loudoun County residents in the areas of need identified and approved by the Board of Supervisors for FY 2022 are eligible to apply for grants. Read the news release.
- Loudoun County Hosts Free COVID-19 Testing November 21, 2020: Loudoun County will host two free drive-thru testing events for COVID-19 on Saturday, November 21, 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The testing events will take place simultaneously at Franklin Park and Freedom High School. (Read the news release)
- The testing events are open to all. There are no age or residency requirements. No prescriptions or appointments are necessary. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus. Results will be available within a week. No antibody or rapid tests will be offered.
- To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend the testing event are strongly encouraged to complete a registration form for each person who will be receiving a test prior to arriving at the testing site. The registration form is required and asks for general demographics and contact information including name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any. The forms are available in English and Spanish at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #