Posted on November 5, 2020 at 4:27 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 8,175 (up 32 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.5% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 495 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 133 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Public Invited to Take Loudoun County Unmet Housing Needs Survey: To assist in the development of Loudoun County’s Unmet Housing Needs Strategic Plan (UHNSP), members of the public are invited to take part in an online survey on housing, community development needs and fair housing issues. The Loudoun County Office of Housing is seeking public input through the survey, which is open until November 10, 2020, and can be taken at: metroquestsurvey.com/o45y. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #