Posted on October 30, 2020 at 4:52 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,946 (up 38 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.9% (up 0.7% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 482 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 130 (no change since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Election Officials Urge Absentee Voters to Turn in Ballots Now: Loudoun County election officials ask that voters who have not yet returned their completed absentee ballots for the November 3, 2020, General Election do so as soon as possible. Officials are encouraging voters to take their absentee ballots to any one of the more than one dozen drop-off locations in the county, which will be available until 5:00 p.m., Saturday, October 31.
- Reminder - The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) Website Scheduled to be Offline Saturday, October 31 for Routine Maintenance: VDH will be conducting routine maintenance to www.vdh.virginia.gov on Saturday, October 31, 2020 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM. During this time, the website as well as the COVID-19 data dashboards will be unavailable. VDH will continue to keep you updated throughout the scheduled maintenance on the expected recovery time or any issues that may increase system downtime. For more information on COVID-19 during VDH website routine maintenance visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
- Governor Northam Amended Executive Order 67: On October 29, 2020, Governor Northam amended Executive Order 67 and Order of Public Health Emergency Seven: Phase Three Further Adjusting of Certain Temporary Restrictions Due to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The Executive Order was amended with regard to recreational sports. Read the Executive Order.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #