Posted on October 22, 2020 at 5:28 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,680 (up 46 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.3% (up 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 470 (up 0 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 130 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- How to Apply for Limited Rent Assistance from Loudoun County: Loudoun County government has created an instructional video for how to apply for limited rent assistance from Loudoun County, available in both English and Spanish. The limited rent assistance program is for Loudoun County households economically impacted by COVID-19. Applicants must submit an online application form along with eligibility documentation, such as a current lease and paperwork that shows a job loss or reduced income due to COVID-19. The online application system allows applicants to use a computer, tablet or mobile phone to complete their application, including uploading all eligibility documentation. Learn more about the program at loudoun.gov/lra and watch the ‘How to Apply’ video for a detailed tour of the website and online application:
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #