Posted on October 20, 2020 at 4:58 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,599 (up 23 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.1% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 470 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 130 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- How Do We Defeat COVID-19 and Get Back to Everything We’d Rather be Doing? Check out this new video from Loudoun County that encourages young people to continue to mask up, keep 6 feet apart and meet friends outdoors, so we can reduce the transmission of the virus and make progress in getting back to our “regularly scheduled life.”
- 8 Things to Know about Vaccine Planning: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website outlines some of the details of COVID-19 vaccine planning. There is currently no authorized or approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19; however, the U.S. government’s Operation Warp Speed program has been working since the pandemic started to make a COVID-19 vaccine available as soon as possible. Find out the 8 things you need to know about vaccine planning.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #