Posted on October 13, 2020 at 5:14 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,259 (up 122 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 4.9% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 449 (up 5 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 128 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun County Health Department Offers Free Flu Shots October 17 in Sterling: Free flu shots will be offered at Park View High School, 400 West Laurel Avenue, Sterling, Saturday, October 17, 2020, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Free flu shots will be offered to anyone 9 years and older on a first-come, first-served basis until 2:00 p.m. or until the supply of flu shots runs out. Individuals may drive-up or walk-up to receive their flu shot. No insurance or appointment required. Those attending the event will enter Park View High School from N Sterling Boulevard onto Juniper Avenue. Read the news release.
- New Ways of Trick or Treating and Other Halloween Activities: Traditional Halloween activities are fun, but some can increase the risk of getting or spreading COVID-19 or flu. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has a new webpage that features new ways of trick or treating and other Halloween activities. Check out the new CDC webpage.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #