Posted on October 8, 2020 at 4:52 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,110 (up 68 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 4.9% (down 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 442 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 127 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Montgomery County, Maryland, and Other Area Health Officers Including Loudoun County Issue a COVID-19 Health Advisory: Given the growing number of positive COVID-19 cases reported from staff working in and near the White House, area health officers recommend that if you have worked in the White House in the past two weeks, attended the Supreme Court announcement in the Rose Garden on Saturday, September 26, 2020, and/or have had close contact with others who work in those spaces or attended that event, you should get a test for COVID-19. Please contact your local health department for further guidance/questions regarding your potential need to quarantine. Read the full health advisory.
- Deadline to Register to Vote in November Election is October 13: Loudoun County election officials remind residents that if they are not registered to vote or need to update their registration, they have until Tuesday, October 13, 2020, to do so in order to vote in the November 3 general election. Read the news release.
- COVID-19 Vaccines: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) COVID-19 Vaccines webpage provides information related to the development of COVID-19 vaccines, including podcasts, publications, upcoming events, general vaccine basics, and information for vaccine developers. Currently, there is no FDA-approved or authorized vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #