Posted on October 6, 2020 at 4:43 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,026 (up 39 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 4.7% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 441 (up 4 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 126 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Virtual Opioid Reversal Training Offered: Loudoun County’s training sessions on how to recognize and respond to an opioid overdose are resuming this month on a virtual platform. The next REVIVE! sessions are scheduled for October 13 and 15. The training is free and open to everyone. Anyone who uses opioids or knows someone who is using them is strongly encouraged to sign up. Details and links to register for the trainings are available at loudoun.gov/revive.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #