Posted on September 29, 2020 at 5:14 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,851 (up 21 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.2% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 432 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 124 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- COVID-19 in Children and Teens: While fewer children have been sick with COVID-19 compared to adults, children can be infected and get sick with COVID-19. Children can spread the virus that causes COVID-19 to others. The symptoms of COVID-19 are similar in adults and children and can look like other common illnesses, like colds, strep throat, or allergies. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 in children are fever and cough. Monitor your child daily for symptoms, keep track of who your child comes into close contact with. If your child gets sick, keep them home and call their healthcare provider. Learn more about symptoms in children from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #