Posted on September 25, 2020 at 5:08 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,774 (up 27 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.0% (down 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 428 (up 0 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 124 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Officials Offer Guidance for a Safe Halloween during COVID-19 Pandemic: Loudoun County officials recommend that residents do not engage in traditional door-to-door trick-or-treating this Halloween or activities that risk transmission of COVID-19.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #