Posted on September 21, 2020 at 4:51 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,678 (up 63 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 7.6% (down 0.9% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 426 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 123 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Guidance for Students on College Campuses: The Virginia Department of Health has issued guidance for college students on testing, symptoms, isolation and quarantine, and contact tracing. Read this handout to learn guidance for college students on campus.
- Updated COVID-19 Testing Guidance for Asymptomatic Individuals: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) clarified its guidance regarding who should be tested for COVID-19. Due to the "significance of asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission," if someone has been exposed to COVID-19, they should be tested event if they do not have symptoms. Learn more about testing guidance on the CDC website.
- Town of Hamilton - Livestream Meetings Now Available: All Town Council Meetings and Committee Meetings can be watched livestream on the Town of Hamilton's website. Watch live or access the archives at a later date. Visit the Town of Hamilton's Livestream Meeting page for details at hamiltonva.gov/livestream-meetings.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #