Posted on September 16, 2020 at 5:46 PM by MaryFrances Forcier
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,523 (up 34 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8.3% (up 0.3% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 417 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 119 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Loudoun Board of Supervisors Approves Revisions to Child Care Program: The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors has voted to revise the county's K-6 Distance Learning Child Care Program. The Board's action limits the capacity of the program, lowers the cost and provides additional options for families. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #