Posted on September 15, 2020 at 5:26 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,489 (up 40 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8% (up 0 since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 414 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 119 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Inova Blood Donor Services and COVID-19: All successful blood donations will now be tested for the COVID-19 antibody. This test is for detecting the presence of antibodies and is not intended for diagnosis or treatment of COVID-19. Three Inova Blood Donor Centers are open and taking donors by appointment only to facilitate social distancing (includes CentreMed, Dulles and Woodburn Donor Centers). Learn more on the Inova Blood Donor Services website.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #