Posted on September 14, 2020 at 5:02 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,449 (up 72 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 8% (up 0.1 since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 411 (up 3 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 118 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Nonprofits and Faith-Based Organizations Encouraged to Apply for CARES Act Funding Round 2: Loudoun County is allocated $2.25 million for eligible nonprofit and faith-based organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The allocation is part of the federal funding made available to the county through the Commonwealth of Virginia from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #