Posted on September 10, 2020 at 6:44 PM by Glen Barbour
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 6,327
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 7.7%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 402
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 118
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- The Ashburn and Rust branches of the Loudoun County Public Library will reopen to the public Friday, September 11, 2020. LCPL’s nine branches are open Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Curbside Pickup Service is also available at all branches. For more information, view the library's news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #