Posted on September 9, 2020 at 5:02 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 6,273
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 7.6%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 399
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 118
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Do you need to be tested for COVID-19? To help slow the spread of COVID-19 in the community, testing people for the presence of the virus is important. Testing helps people know when they should isolate at home, avoid contact with others to prevent the further spread of the virus, and to seek medical care. Read today's post for guidance.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
- All Loudoun County News
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #