Posted on September 3, 2020 at 4:44 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 6,077
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 7.2%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 391
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 118
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Workforce Resource Center Offers Virtual Career Assistance During Workforce Development Month: During September -- Workforce Development Month -- the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will feature special virtual events at no cost for job seekers. Preview the event lineup, including detailed information about each event and how to register at loudoun.gov/workforcemonth. Read the news release.
- Become a Volunteer with the Loudoun Medical Reserve Corps (MRC): MRC volunteers play a key role in protecting the community’s health during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. There is a need for both medical and nonmedical personnel. For example, they fully support the Health Department’s COVID-19 information line, assist with testing events and other initiatives, including contact investigations. More information about the MRC, including an online registration form, can be found at loudoun.gov/mrc.
- We're Hiring! New Positions in Distance Learning Child Care Program: The Loudoun County Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services is hiring aides, leaders and supervisors for a new child care program for children in Grades K-6 who are distance learning. Job opportunities are available at locations throughout the county. Read the news release for details.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #