Posted on September 2, 2020 at 10:26 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,614
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.1%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 363
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun County Launches Online Application for Rent Assistance Program: Loudoun County has launched an online application for its rent assistance program for county households economically impacted by COVID-19. The online application system allows applicants to use a computer, tablet or mobile phone to complete their application, including uploading all eligibility documentation.
- Virtual Coffee Chat for Caregivers & Older Adults: The Loudoun County Area on Aging offers a virtual coffee chat program. If you are a caregiver or adult 60 and older in need of support during these challenging times, you can sign up for a virtual coffee chat with Elder Resources Case Manager Lori Stahl. Support can be provided by phone or FaceTime. Email [email protected] or call 571-233-2583 to sign up for this free service. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #