Posted on September 2, 2020 at 10:25 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,552
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.6%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 361
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun United Takes Pledge to Fan Safety Ahead of First 2020 Home Game: Professional soccer will return to Segra Field on Wednesday with a focus on fan safety, as Loudoun United FC took the "Loudoun Is Ready" business pledge. The pledge, a collaborative effort launched by Loudoun Economic Development, Visit Loudoun and the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce, encourages businesses to follow the latest COVID-19 prevention measures. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #