Posted on August 7, 2020 at 4:59 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,196
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 4.9%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 346
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun Allocates CARES Act Funding to Nonprofit and Faith-Based Groups: Loudoun County has allocated $2.3 million to 53 local nonprofit and faith-based organizations that provide services to the community and have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The allocation is part of the federal funding made available to the county through the Commonwealth of Virginia from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #