Posted on August 6, 2020 at 4:12 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,150
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.1%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 342
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 115
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Virtual Job Fair August 19: The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will host a Loudoun Virtual Job Fair on Wednesday, August 19, 2020, with online sessions running from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m. The Virtual Job Fair will feature local employers with full-time, part-time and temporary job openings in Loudoun County and the region.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #