Posted on July 31, 2020 at 4:24 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,995
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.5%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 335
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 110
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- In-Person Meal Service Resumes at Senior Centers; Summer Camps Extended: Starting August 3, 2020, the Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services will open Loudoun County senior centers weekdays, 11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m., for reserved congregate meal service only, with strict adherence to guidelines to slow the spread of COVID-19. Seniors will receive a nutritious lunch and the opportunity for social interaction in a safe manner. Also, the PRCS summer camp program has been extended for two weeks at six camp locations. Keep up to date with the status of PRCS programs and facilities.
- Workforce Resource Center Offers Virtual LinkedIn Checkup: During this time of virtual job searches, your online presence plays more of a role than ever. The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center can help make sure your LinkedIn profile is an asset in your job search. Thirty-minute appointments are available on Wednesday, August 5, 2020, beginning at 9:30 a.m. The 30-minute individual session is a review of your LinkedIn profile.The time will be spent evaluating the strength of your LinkedIn profile content and offering suggestions to optimize it. The sessions are free and designed for people who are experienced professionals. Find details and a link to register here.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #