Posted on July 21, 2020 at 4:26 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,695
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 6.9%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 324
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 106
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun County Reminds Residents of COVID-19 Prevention Measures in Place at the Government Center: With a larger than usual crowd expected at the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors business meeting Tuesday, July 21, 2020, county officials are implementing measures to ensure as many people as possible may attend the meeting in person safely, which includes maintaining physical distancing measures. All visitors to the Government Center this evening will be required to wear a face covering to enter the Government Center to attend the Board meeting. Read the news release.
- 3 Key Steps to Take While Waiting for Your COVID-19 Test Result: To help stop the spread of COVID-19, take these 3 key steps NOW while waiting for your test results:
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #