Posted on July 16, 2020 at 4:32 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,557
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 6.4%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 308
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 101
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- CDC Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings:
- CDC recommends that you wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people who don't live in your household, especially when it's hard to maintain social distancing measures.
- Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Learn more from the CDC.
- Natural Disasters, Severe Weather, and COVID-19: Planning and preparing for hurricanes and other natural disasters can be stressful, even more so during the COVID-19 pandemic. Know how this pandemic can affect disaster preparedness and recovery, and what you can do to keep yourself and others safe. Learn more from the CDC.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #