Posted on July 13, 2020 at 5:30 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,431
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 6.1%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 289
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 99
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun Medical Reserve Corps Seeks Volunteers to Help Protect Community's Health: The Loudoun Medical Reserve Corps is issuing a call for volunteers to play a key role in protecting the community's health during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. There is a need for both medical and nonmedical personnel. Read the news release.
- Loudoun County Transit Resumed Commuter Bus Service: Loudoun County Transit resumed commuter bus service from Loudoun County to stops in Rosslyn, Crystal City, The Pentagon and Washington, D.C. The Commuter Bus routes and schedules are new. Visit loudoun.gov/buschanges for details.
- Commuter Connections: The Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (COG) Commuter Connections program has launched its Commute with Confidence clearinghouse, a free, regional resource with information and COVID-19 safety tips for area employees transitioning back into the workplace. Learn more from the Commuter Connections website.
- COVID-19 One-Stop Shop Toolkits: The CDC provides 'one-stop shop toolkits' that include videos, social media, PSAs, print resources, checklists, FAQs and web resources for various groups, organizations, and settings. Toolkits are available for: General Public, Young Adults, Childcare Programs & Summer Camps, Youth Sports, K-12 Schools, Business & Workplaces, Community & Faith-Based Organizations, Domestic Travelers, Shared & Congregate Housing, and Parks & Recreational Facilities.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #