Posted on July 8, 2020 at 5:01 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,282
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 8.7%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 283
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 98
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Fire and Rescue Awarded Federal Grant for Additional Personal Protective Equipment: Loudoun County Fire and Rescue is pleased to announce that the Department has been awarded $253,551.82 in Federal funding through the FY 2020 Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program - COVID-19 Supplemental Program. The funding is part of the Coronavirus Aid Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act through the FEMA Assistance for Firefighters Program (AFGP). Read the news release.
- Loudoun County Animal Services Hosts Free Rabies Vaccination Clinic for Pets July 17: On Friday, July 17, 2020, Loudoun County Animal Services will host a free rabies vaccination event for pets. The clinic will take place at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park in the parking lot near Field 12 and will run from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., or while supplies last, and is open to all Loudoun County residents. Dogs receiving vaccinations at this clinic will also receive a complimentary one-year Loudoun County license. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #