Posted on July 1, 2020 at 4:31 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,047
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 10.6%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 279
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 87
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Loudoun County in Phase Three: Governor Northam issued Executive Order Sixty-Seven, effective July 1, 2020, outlining requirements for Phase Three in Virginia. In Phase Three, Loudoun County will maintain a Safer at Home strategy with continued recommendations for social distancing and teleworking, and the face coverings requirements for indoor public settings.
- Supporting Virginia's Frontline Healthcare Workers: Governor Northam's COVID-19 Task Force has established a website dedicated to supporting the mental health of our frontline healthcare workers called Frontline Wellness VA - frontlinewellness.org. The website provides information and resources for challenges related to direct care, mental health, workplace stresses, and coping mechanisms. Additionally, the website provides an opportunity to thank a healthcare worker, and for healthcare workers to tell their stories.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #