Posted on June 30, 2020 at 4:41 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 4,000
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 9.8%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 275
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 87
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Stop the Spread of Rumors: Learn the facts about coronavirus disease 2019 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Diseases can make anyone sick regardless of their race or ethnicity.
- For most people, the immediate risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.
- Someone who has completed quarantine or has been released from isolation does not pose a risk of infection to other people.
- There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
- You can help stop COVID-19 by knowing the signs and symptoms.
- Learn more from the CDC.
- Reminder - 2019 Federal Income Tax Filing and Payment Deadline Approaching: The Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are providing special tax filing and payment relief to individuals and businesses in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. The filing deadline for tax returns has been extended from April 15 to July 15, 2020. For those who can't file by the July 15, 2020 deadline, the IRS reminds individual taxpayers that everyone is eligible to request an extension to file their return. Visit the IRS website for details.
- Reminder - Phase Three begins in Virginia tomorrow, July 1. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #