Posted on June 26, 2020 at 4:56 PM by Heather Smith
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 3,806
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 7.9%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun: 261
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 86
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- As we head into the weekend and the July 4th holiday a few reminders to keep you and your family safe:
- Loudoun County is scheduled to enter Phase Three on July 1, 2020. In Phase Three, we will maintain a Safer at Home strategy with continued recommendations for social distancing and teleworking, and the face coverings requirements for indoor public settings. See the differences between Phase 2 and Phase 3 in this chart.
- Based on a detailed review of available evidence to date, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has updated and expanded the list of who is at increased risk for getting severely ill from COVID-19 and has removed the specific age threshold from the older adult classification. Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #