Posted on June 9, 2020 at 10:28 AM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Loudoun Talks: Job Resources with Shelly Rodriguez: Join Loudoun County Public Library for an interview with Shelly Rodriguez of the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center on Wednesday, June 10, 2020, from 3-3:30 p.m. Learn about COVID-related workforce changes in Loudoun and what new resources are available.
- Loudoun Talks is a series of live video interviews to uncover the diverse interests, careers and experiences reflected in the Loudoun community.
- There will be an opportunity to ask questions after the short interview.
- Join the program online from this link, which will be activated a few minutes before the start time. Note that you may have to install a WebEx application prior to joining the program. The password, if requested, is LCPL.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #