Posted on June 4, 2020 at 2:53 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Second COVID-19 Testing Event: Loudoun County hosted its second one-day COVID-19 testing event today from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Bolen Park. Nearly 2,000 people were tested by the end of the day. If you did not receive a COVID-19 test, but are interested in getting tested, contact your health care provider or visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more details on testing in the Loudoun community.
- Loudoun County Public Library Launches Curbside Pickup Services: The contactless service, launched June 1, allows customers to pick up items they have placed on hold outside at their local branch. Customers will receive notifications by email, text or phone once their items are available. All patrons are strongly encouraged to call their branch to arrange a pickup time. For more information, visit library.loudoun.gov/curbside.
- Loudoun Election Officials Issue Reminders to Voters in June 4 Elections:
Voters in the towns of Lovettsville, Middleburg and Purcellville should prepare for the municipal elections on Thursday, June 4, 2020, including returning absentee ballots and remaining aware of COVID-19 precautions if voting in person. See details here.
- Limited Rent Assistance Still Available: As a new month begins, renters may find it difficult to make their monthly payments. Loudoun County reminds residents that a limited rent assistance program is available to households economically impacted by COVID-19. For more information, visit loudoun.gov/limitedrentassistance.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #