Loudoun County has scheduled a second round of free, drive-through testing for COVID-19 at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park in Leesburg, Monday, June 1, 2020, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Testing will end when the site reaches capacity or by 6:00 p.m. As many tests as possible will be administered during the one-day testing event.
Motorists should enter Bolen Park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road. If navigating to the park by GPS, use the following address to arrive at the park’s general location: 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg.
The June 1 event is open to all and will occur rain or shine. The test type will be a PCR test for the novel coronavirus; the test does not indicate whether an individual has antibodies from a previous COVID-19 exposure. Test results will be provided approximately three days following the test.
No appointments are necessary. There are no age or residency requirements. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. No prescription or doctor’s order is necessary.
To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend Monday’s event are strongly encouraged to complete a registration form for each person who will be receiving a test prior to arriving at the testing site. The fillable form is posted online in English (PDF)
, and in Spanish (PDF)
and may be filled out and printed in advance of the testing event. Forms will also be available at the testing site. The registration form is required and asks for general demographics and contact information including name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any.
Five Things to Know About the June 1 COVID-19 Testing:
- Fill out a registration form prior to arriving at the testing site, if possible. The form is online in English (PDF) and Spanish (PDF). (Forms will also be available at the testing site to fill out.)
- Testing is open to everyone.
- Testing is drive-through only; no walk-ups.
- Enter the testing site on Crosstrail Boulevard; follow all directions throughout the testing site.
- Plan on long wait times, which may be 2 hours or more; restrooms will be available periodically throughout the waiting line.
This will be the second mass COVID-19 testing opportunity in Loudoun County provided by the Virginia Department of Health. On May 20, 2020, more than 1,800 individuals received a COVID-19 test.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Text LCCOVID19 to 888777 to receive text alerts from Loudoun County about COVID-19.
- Text LCCOVIDESP to 888777 to receive text messages in Spanish from Loudoun County about COVID-19.
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may call the Loudoun County Health Department’s information line, 703-737-8300, or send an email