Posted on April 29, 2020 at 9:13 AM by Shawn Zelman
Design and construction continues at the 257-acre Hal and Berni Hanson Regional Park located on Evergreen Mills Road in Arcola.
Currently, the contractor is working on the following:
- Earthwork continues on this project.
- Clearing and mulching of nature trails have begun.
- Relocation of existing utilities to facilitate construction of park entrances continues while site utilities including storm, sanitary and water lines are being installed throughout the site.
- Building pads are being established and groundworks at the administrative building have begun.
- Exploratory demolition has started at the Lee-Hanson House.
For more information, visit the Hal and Berni Hanson Regional Park project page