Posted on April 23, 2020 at 5:03 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Loudoun County residents can now sign up to receive text messages in Spanish regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The county is launching this new service to provide an additional, easy-to-use way for members of our community who have Spanish as their primary language to receive information. Regular text messages published by the county will provide information about COVID-19 prevention and treatment, county programs and services to assist residents during the pandemic, key news updates and other timely and educational messages. To opt in for this service, text LCCOVIDESP to 888777. Read the news release for details.
- COVID-19 Discussion: Join Loudoun County Board of Supervisors Chair Phyllis J. Randall and Loudoun County Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend for a Facebook Live Question and Answer Session on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 2 p.m. Learn about the COVID-19 response in Loudoun County and ask your questions. Learn more.
- Loudoun County is facilitating the purchase of personal protective equipment (PPE) for distribution to Loudoun-based health care providers and facilities in need as part of the ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to accepting donations of PPE, the county is now accepting monetary donations that will be used by the county to purchase bulk PPE items that can be made available to organizations in need of equipment. Read the news release for details.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #