Posted on April 17, 2020 at 5:09 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Reminder: Do your part to slow the spread of COVID-19. Stay at home unless you need to seek medical attention; work; care for family or household members; pick up groceries, prescriptions, or other necessities; or engage in outdoor activity. If you do go out, be sure to practice social distancing and wear a cloth face covering when it's difficult to stay six feet apart in public. Check out Loudoun County's COVID-19 Resources web page for more.
- In Case You Missed It: Given the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, news and updates are coming out at a rapid pace. Here are some resources you may have missed:
- The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is hosting a virtual Coffee with a Career Counselor event. If you're wondering whether you should continue or even begin your job search during the coronavirus pandemic, the answer is YES! Grab a cup of coffee and join us online. Sign up for one of our GoToMeeting sessions for an overview of the current job market, resume tips and a Q&A discussion.
- In the wake of the Small Business Administration's decision to suspend loan applications, the Loudoun County Department of Economic Development is seeking input from local businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic to help shape the local response. Read the news release for details.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #