Posted on April 1, 2020 at 5:54 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- COVID-19 presents challenges to the 2020 census but it is also one critical way to help Loudoun in the long term. Join a Facebook Live event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. to hear from Board of Supervisors Chair Phyllis J. Randall about the value of the 2020 census. Read the news release for details.
- The Loudoun County Household Hazardous Waste collection event, originally scheduled for April 25, 2020, has been canceled in keeping with Governor Northam's stay-at-home order and Loudoun County's efforts to stem the spread of COVID-19. The county expects to reschedule the event once the order is lifted. Read the news release.
- Effective Thursday, April 2, 2020, public access to the county building at 801 Sycolin Road will be discontinued.
- The Loudoun County Credit Union is operating by appointment only. Members may request an appointment by calling 703-777-4744, Ext. 302.
- Members of the public who need to meet with county staff should contact the agency in advance of an in-person visit:
- Loudoun County Fire and Rescue: 703-777-0333
- Office of Emergency Management: 703-737-8200
- Department of General Services: 703-777-5552
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #