Posted on March 25, 2020 at 6:07 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County Update
- Three Inova Respiratory Illness Clinics Open Today: The three clinics will be able to evaluate all patients with respiratory illness symptoms as well as collect COVID-19 vehicle-side samples that have been ordered by physicians.
- Before visiting any clinic, contact your regular physician for evaluation. For assistance with recommendations, to arrange for a physician appointment, or if you do not have a primary care physicial, call 1-855-IMG-DOCS.
- The three clinics are open seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.:
- Inova Urgent Care - Dulles South
24801 Pinebrook Rd. #110, Chantilly, VA 20152
- Inova Urgent Care - North Arlington
4600 Lee Hwy., Arlington, VA 22207
- Inova Urgent Care - Tysons
8357 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182
- As availability of testing for coronavirus increases, Loudoun County health officials say it is important that these tests be available to those at highest risk of complications from infection and those essential to maintaining healthcare delivery and services and public safety. Understand the recommended criteria for testing in the county's news release.
- Stress and Coping: The outbreak of COVID-19 may be stressful and overwhelming for some. Consider these resources for information for yourself and your family:
- Rent trouble? For residents paying rent late or unable to pay rent for April, Loudoun County urges residents to take the following actions:
- Submit a written request to your rental management company
- Ask for an installment plan
- Ask to waive late fees or penalties
- Contact Information and Referral, during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., call 703-777-0420. Language interpretation services are available at no cost. After hours and on the weekend complete the online form or email [email protected].
- Symptom Self-Checker on CDC: Use this resource on the CDC website if you are feeling sick.
- Reminder: If you observe a business in violation of the Governor's order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, you may call the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office non-emergency number at 703-777-1021.
- Additional Loudoun County Government closures and changes to operating status, programs and/or services have been made in county facilities and services:
- While Loudoun County Public Libraries are closed, staff have developed a “Quarantine Survival Guide,” featuring an array of online tools for learning, exploration and recreation. In addition to the library’s popular eBooks and digital offerings; these resources are all absolutely free. Check out virtual storytime with familiar LCPL faces, as well as resources for students, parents, and everyone spending time at home.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates
for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools on the LCPS website
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #