Posted on December 6, 2022 at 12:13 PM by MaryFrances Forcier
Project Update: December 6, 2022
- At the December 14, 2022 Board of Supervisors public hearing, the board is expected to review the proposed Flood Mitigation and Protection Grant Program Ordinance. View the public hearing item here.
- This ordinance would allow the county to establish a grant program that could assist residents in implementing flood mitigation and protection on private property. It is one of three items needed for the next steps of the Selma Estates Mitigation project. All three are necessary to address flood mitigation efforts in Selma Estates.
- By adopting this ordinance, the county could make it possible for eligible property owners in Selma Estates to apply for county assistance.
- Learn how to sign up to speak at the public hearing.
- To view the public hearing live, or access the meeting video after it takes place, visit this webpage.
- If you have questions regarding the next steps in this process, please contact Maggie Auer, project manager, by email or call 703-777-0222.