Posted on March 18, 2020 at 6:43 PM by Nancy McCormick
Loudoun County Update
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- At the request of County Treasurer Roger Zurn, the Board of Supervisors has approved a one month delay in payment of personal property taxes. The tax deadline will now be June 5, 2020, instead of May 5. This is being done to allow residents more flexibility. In addition, Treasurer Zurn indicated that residents facing COVID-19-related economic hardships can contact his office and his collections divisions will attempt to work out arrangements with those in need. You can reach the Treasurer’s Office by phone at 703-777-0280 or by email.
- The county continued work to implement social distancing measures in county facilities.
- Additional closures and changes to operating status have been made. Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
- The Department of Planning and Zoning implemented service adjustments, please visit loudoun.gov/planningandzoning.
- Have questions about your utilities? Each utility has published informational regarding the impact of COVID-19 on their websites. Visit loudoun.gov/utilitiesCOVID19 for quick links to the information.
Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools on the LCPS website.
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #