Online Surplus Auction
- Loudoun County sells its surplus inventory through Public Surplus, an online auction company.
- See items currently for sale in the Loudoun County Surplus Auction Opens a New Window. .
- Items include county vehicles, computer laptops, computer equipment, and other surplus items.
- You must register as a buyer on the auction site.
- Registration is free. However, a 9.75% buyer's premium is charged on all purchases.
- Loudoun County government and school employees are subject to bidding limitations under the auction terms and conditions.
Payment and Pickup
- Payment may only be made online by credit card or wire transfer.
- Public Processing, LLC, a third-party payment processing company, receives and processes all payments for the county's online surplus sales.
- No cash, checks, or money orders will be accepted at time of item pickup.
- Successful bidders pick up items at 14 Cardinal Park Drive, Leesburg.
For More Information