Purchase, personal manufactured, and sale of short barrel riffle (SBR) or silencers - The purchaser must send ATF application documents regarding firearm purchases, self-manufactured, and transfers to local law enforcement chief officer where the purchaser lives - we only accept applications from residents of Loudoun County, Virginia.
- Application to Make and Register a Firearm: ATF Form 1
- Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm: ATF Form 4
- Federal Firearm Dealer License ATF Form 7
- Federal Firearm Dealer License Renewals: ATF Form 8
- Report of Multiple Sale or other Disposition of Pistols and Revolvers ATF Form 3310.4
- Firearms Transaction Record: ATF Form 4473
- National Firearm Act NFA Responsible Person Questionnaire: ATF Form 5320.23
- Application for an Amended Federal Firearm License ATF Form 5300.38
Attention FFL Dealers- If you are submitting ATF paperwork for your customer, please verify that the customer resides within Loudoun County. You are only fulfilling the notification requirement if you send the paperwork to the chief law enforcement in which your customer lives.
Please send all applications, forms, or documents related to Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) to our email below.