Schedule a Vaccine Appointment Online
Making an Appointment
STEP 1: Request an account
- To receive a COVID-19 vaccine from the Loudoun County Health Department, Submit a form to request an account and schedule an appointment.
- Be sure to use a unique email address or cell phone number for each individual. Our appointment scheduling system, called VAMS (Vaccine Administration Management System), requires the contact information be used only once.
- College students who received their first dose elsewhere and are returning to Loudoun before their second dose may request an account and schedule an appointment using the link above. You will be asked to provide the manufacturer (Pfizer or Moderna) and date of vaccination in order to schedule your appointment.
In addition to making an appointment with the Loudoun County Health Department, you may search for appointments with other COVID-19 vaccine providers in our community by visiting vaccines.gov.
STEP 2: Check your email or text messages
- Once you have requested an account, you will automatically receive an email or text message from CDC, depending on the preference you marked. This message will include a unique link for you to create an account. Be sure to check your spam, junk, and promotions folders.
- If you do not receive the message with the link within an hour, consider resubmitting with new contact information.
STEP 3: Create your account and schedule your appointment.
- Complete the required information to set up an account. Then you can schedule your appointment.
- Use zip code 20166 when searching for the Loudoun County Health Department vaccination site located at Dulles Town Center.
- Review the VAMS user manual for vaccine recipients.
STEP 4: Prepare for Your Appointment at the Loudoun County Vaccination Site
- To prepare for your appointment at the Loudoun County's vaccination site, visit the Planning Your Trip to the Vaccination Site webpage.
STEP 5: Schedule Your Second Dose
More Vaccine Information
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions