How to Sign Up for COVID-19 Vaccine
STEP 1: Complete a Pre-Registration Form
- Online: Sign up for a COVID-19 vaccine by submitting a Statewide Vaccine Pre-Registration System online form.
- Be sure to use a unique email address for each individual pre-registered. The appointment scheduling system requires each email address be used only once.
Please note: The pre-registration form is not for an appointment. When it is your turn for a vaccine based on the mandated prioritization for vaccination, you will be contacted.
STEP 2: Be Patient; Wait for the Health Department to Contact You
- The Loudoun County Health Department is scheduling appointments using information from pre-registration forms submitted through the statewide registration system.
- The scheduling of these appointments is based on the order in which these pre-registrations were received.
- After submitting the form or completing the pre-screen by phone, it may be several weeks before you receive a response due to the high volume of vaccination appointment requests.
- The Health Department is currently scheduling appointments weekly as vaccine supplies are confirmed and allow for additional appointment to be offered.
- Once you submit the online pre-registration form, you do not need to call the Health Department.
STEP 3: The Health Department Will Contact You When it is Your Turn
- When vaccine supply is adequate and appointments are available, if you submitted an online form or completed the pre-registration process over the phone, you will be contacted by the Health Department to schedule an appointment. It likely will take several weeks before you get a vaccination appointment due to a higher volume of requests for appointments than the current number of vaccines available.
- You will be contacted by email if you provided an email address in your pre-registration form. If you do not have an email address, you will be contacted by phone regarding an appointment.
- Be sure to check your spam or junk email folder for an email from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), which is used to pre-register.
- You can prepare for your appointment at the vaccination site by visiting the Planning Your Trip to the Vaccination Site webpage.
More Vaccine Information
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions