Live Fom the Lot
Date, Time & Location*
October 2, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. - Teen Artists (Purchase tickets beginning noon Thursday, Sept. 10.)
October 3, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. - The Reagan Years (Purchase tickets beginning noon Friday, Sept. 4.)
Segra Field Parking Lot
42095 Loudoun United Drive
Leesburg, VA 20175
*Weather cancellations will be posted on facebook.com/loudounprcs by 4 p.m. of the event day. Refunds will be issued. Sign up for PRCS text and email alerts.
- A view of performers on stage is not guaranteed from any space in the lot.
- Audio will be delivered via speaker system and FM transmitter. All vehicles tuned in to the radio station must be put in accessory mode. Engine idling is prohibited. We recommend that you bring a portable FM radio to the event.
- Friday's concert begins 6 p.m. featuring The Knuckleheads, Skomucon (KAGE), Okulus, Joanna Kim, King Street, Jintamiko, Nuclear Deathcount, Sela Campbell and Antigravity.
- Saturday's performance begins at 7 p.m. featuring The Reagan Years - the East Coast's ORIGINAL 80s Tribute Band. Check out The Reagan Years!
- While sitting on tailgates or in the bed of a truck is acceptable during the show, tailgating activities (e.g., yard games, grills, generators, etc.) will not be permitted.
- In case of an emergency, you will be directed to an appropriate exit.
New! Family Picnic Plots
- Family Picnic Plots near the front of the stage are available for $30 for Friday and $60 for Saturday. Processing fees are additional.
- Plots are spaced 10 ft. apart to allow appropriate physical distancing and measure 10 ft. x 10 ft. for a maximum of five guests. If a plot is occupied by more than fiver attendees, all guests will be asked to leave and no refund will be offered.
- No vehicles will be allowed at the plots. Guests will be directed to park in designated areas and walk to the picnic plots.
- Attendees must provide their own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Please be aware that picnic plots are located close to the stage speakers.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance. No tickets will be sold on-site.
- Purchase tickets to The Reagan Years beginning at noon Friday, September 4.
- Purchase tickets to Friday's Teen Artist beginning at noon Thursday, September 10.
- The number of tickets will be limited to allow the appropriate amount of physical distancing between vehicles.
- Friday Night: Local Teen Artists. Tickets cost $20 per vehicle (plus processing fees).
- Saturday Night: The Reagan Years - the East Coast's ORIGINAL 80s Tribute Band. Tickets cost $50 per vehicle (plus processing fees).
- Oversize vehicles (I.e. larger/customized vans, RVs, trailers, etc.) are not permitted.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to all ticket purchasers with a printable ticket PDF. The printed PDF must be presented to enter Segra Field. Staff will be scanning all purchased tickets for entry.
- Gates open at 5:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Staff will direct attendees to designated spaces. Attendees will not be able to select their own parking space.
- A view of the concert stage is not guaranteed from any spot. All attendees will be able to hear the concert from any position.
- Cars will alternate spaces.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more must be maintained at all times.
- Attendees can listen to the concert from inside their vehicle or seated inside the open trunk of their vehicle, as long as the top of the trunk does not exceed the top of their vehicle when lifted.
- Attendees are allowed to use lawn chairs and blankets in their designated parking space, if they maintain social distancing from other attendees and wear face coverings when unable to maintain social distancing. Any changes to this guideline will be in accordance with changes to the Forward Virginia Phase Three Guidelines.
- By attending this concert event, concert goers voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Children must remain with parent, guardians or caretaker at all times.
- Concert goers must wear face coverings at all times when outside vehicles and social distancing is not maintained.
- Restroom facilities are available for single use.
- All waiting areas for restroom facilities will be properly labeled and monitored to ensure 6 feet of social distancing and compliance.
- Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times when using restroom facilities.
- Staff may direct attendees to return to their vehicle and return after the wait line has fallen below the maximum number of people allowed.
- Pets will not be allowed at the event.
Interested in providing a food truck for Friday or Saturday night? Email the event coordinator.