Drive-in Movie Series
PRCS presents Drive-in Movies at Segra Field in Leesburg
This movie series offers a safe, enjoyable, outdoor experience for all ages, in accordance with the Forward Virginia Phase Three guidelines, as well as guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Virginia Department of Health and Loudoun County Health Department.
Dates & Location
July 17, 24 & 31
42095 Loudoun United Drive
Leesburg, VA 20175
- The number of tickets will be limited to provide for the appropriate amount of physical distancing between cars.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance. No tickets will be sold on-site. Tickets will be available until 7 p.m. on the day of the event or until tickets are sold out, whichever comes first.
- Tickets cost $20 per car (plus processing fees). A limited number of VIP front-row tickets will be available at $30 per car (plus processing fees).
- When completing ticket purchases, attendees will be required to provide details on the vehicle that will be brought to the event.
- A confirmation email will be forwarded to all ticket purchasers with a printable ticket PDF. This PDF must be printed to enter Segra Field. Staff will be scanning all purchased tickets for entry.
- Picnic plots measure 10 feet by 10 feet to allow a maximum of five guests who must provide their own lawn chairs and blankets. Each plot costs $40.
- No cars will be allowed in the picnic plots. Guests will be directed to park their cars in designated areas and walk to the plots.
- All plots are spaced 10 feet apart to allow appropriate distancing.
- If any picnic plot is occupied by more than the maximum number of guests allowed, all guests will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Gates open at 8:00 p.m.
- Staff will direct attendees to designated spaces in the lot. Attendees will not be able to select their own parking space.
- Specific viewing angles, etc. are not guaranteed; however, staff will direct larger vehicle to spaces that do not impede viewing from other vehicles.
- Cars will alternate spaces.
- Social distancing of 6 feet or more must be maintained at all times.
- Attendees can watch the movie from inside their vehicle or seated inside the open trunk of their vehicle, as long as the top of the trunk does not exceed the top of their vehicle when lifted.
- Attendees are allowed to use lawn chairs and blankets in their designated parking space, if they maintain social distancing from other attendees and wear face coverings when unable to maintain social distancing.
- By attending the PRCS drive-in event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Children must remain with parent, guardians or caretaker at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when outside of vehicle, when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- The viewable area on the screen is 30’ x 17’
- Audio will be delivered via FM transmitter. t is highly recommended that attendees bring a portable radio to listen to the movie. Any cars tuned in to the radio station must be put in accessory mode; engine idling is prohibited.
- The movie will begin at approximately 9 p.m. or sunset.
- Attendees will be allowed to bring their own food and drink to enjoy from the safety of their vehicle. No alcoholic beverages are allowed and compliance will be enforced. Any trash brought in or created during the film must be removed. There are no public waste receptacles available.
- In case of an emergency, you will be directed to an appropriate exit.
- Restroom facilities are available for single use.
- All waiting areas for restroom facilities will be properly labeled and monitored to ensure 6 feet of social distancing and compliance.
- Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times when using restroom facilities.
- Staff may direct attendees to return to their vehicle and return after the wait line has fallen below the maximum number of people allowed.
- Pets will not be allowed at the event.