Behavioral Health Resources
- Coping with Fear and Uncertainty (PDF)
- Coping with Stress During COVID-19 Outbreak (PDF)
- Helping Children Cope with Stress During COVID-19 (PDF)
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health (PDF)
- Virtual Recovery Resources (PDF)
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 - resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coping with COVID-19: resources from VOCAL, a statewide network of people who embrace their mental health challenges and work together to heal communities.
- Frontline Wellness VA: information and resources for frontline healthcare workers on challenges related to direct care, mental health, workplace stresses, and coping mechanisms.
- If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, Emergency Services are available 24 hours daily, seven days per week at 703-777-0320. For general information questions, email or call 703-771-5155.
COVID-19 Testing Locations
- Learn more about testing in Loudoun County.
- Visit the Virginia Department of Health’s website to find COVID-19 testing locations in Loudoun County and Northern Virginia.
Maps of Available Resources
- View maps of Loudoun County resources, including food assistance sites, restaurants and businesses with takeout or delivery options, and groceries or pharmacies with designated shopping hours for vulnerable individuals.
- World Health Organization: Advice for the Public
- Coronavirus Myth vs. Fact
- CDC: Key Facts
- Rumor Control
- 4-H: Inspire Kids to Do Activity Guide
- American Academy of Pediatrics: News Release – The American Academy of Pediatrics Advises Parents Experiencing Stress Over COVID-19
- Be Strong Families: COVID-19 Support
- The Center for Child Welfare: Supporting Meaningful Connections: Family Time Visits During a Pandemic
- Center for the Study of Social Policy: Building Resilience in Troubled Times: A Guide for Parents
- Child Mind Institute: Supporting Families During COVID-19
- Generations United: COVID-19 Fact Sheet for Grandfamilies and Multigenerational Families
- National Association of School Psychologists: Helping Children Cope with Changes Resulting from COVID-19
- National Technical Assistance Center on Transition: Transition Resources During COVID-19 Outbreak
- PBS: How You and Your Kids Can De-Stress During Coronavirus
- World Health Organization: Helping Children Cope with Stress During COVID-19 (PDF)
- Pandemic Preparedness in Loudoun County
- Loudoun County Emergency Operations Plan
- How to Prepare and Protect Your Family
- CDC Travel Planner
- Contact Tracing (PDF)
- Stop the Spread of Germs Flyer (PDF)
- Loudoun County Assistance From a Distance Flyer (PDF)
- More printable resources from the CDC
- More printable resources from the World Health Organization
- Beware of COVID-19 scammers trying to use your compassion or fear of the virus against you. Learn more (PDF).
- The Virginia Coronavirus Fraud Task Force and Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI) are warning taxpayers to be alert about possible scams relating to COVID-19 economic impact payments.
- To report a COVID-19 fraud scheme or suspicious activity, contact the National Center for Disaster Fraud (NCDF) by calling the NCDF Hotline at 1-866-720-5721 or send an email.
Symptoms and Testing
Receive updates from Loudoun County
Contact us with Questions